Friday, September 23, 2011

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well, the East Coast is getting yet more rain!  I think instead of a car, I'm going to soon need a boat just to get back and forth to work in.  A house up the street from our building has various ducks and geese.  They are enjoying their new swimming pool--the flooded ditches!

I do recall the last rainy Sept/Oct that we had was in 2009 and guess what came after a wet Fall....a SNOWY WINTER!!!  I'm wondering if we are following a trend...

On to the good news...we have decided to sell the OTB DesertLite Tan and Sage Boots as well as the OTB Abyss II.  We've gotten positive feedback about this series and are delighted to try them out.  They are light, comfortable, and durable.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend...College and Pro Football...thank goodness there is something to watch during all this RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment